Sunday, November 10, 2013

Counting Blessings

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and this is truly a month we Americans count our blessings.  I keep thinking of all the things I am grateful for:  an incredible family, wonderful friends, a good job, a nice place to live and freedom.  We often don't take the time to sit back and "count our blessings."  As we move through the month I challenge each reader of my blog to find one thing you are grateful for each day through the rest of the month.  If you have the ability to read this blog it's a guarantee that you have many, many blessings in your life.  Count as many as you can find!!  You don't have to be American to be blessed.  It happens around the world.

On a creative note, I am thankful for my ability to create, sew and make QUILTS.  Bringing joy to others is so rewarding and truly a blessing!!

Happy month of blessings and thanksgiving to each of you.