Wednesday, August 21, 2013

BE COMMITTED TO YOUR PASSION!

I love quilts!  I love quilting quilts!!  I love designing quilts!!!  Most of all I like to see other people's quilts!!!! So recently it occurred to me that my passion about quilting has taken a strangle hold on my life--and it's okay.  I'm not a drug addict or an alcoholic but I truly am consumed with all things quilt.  So why is this a good thing?  It is my desire to be a star in the world of quilting.  Not a day goes by that I don't study quilting from fabric to technique, design to layout strategies.  It's expanded my way of thinking, made me better at what I do.  Someone said to become an expert at a topic you must faithfully spend one hour per day studying aspects of that topic.  I'm putting out a challenge to all my creative soul mates.  Put in an hour per day on your passion and let me know how this changes your perception about that passion in 30 days.